My experiences in South Goa

After leaving Arambol which is at North Goa, I headed off for a long ride to South Goa where I booked my stay at Palolem. Palolem is a place in Canacona region in south goa which is famous for its beach.


I booked my stay at a nice hostel called Rainbow Lining Hostels. Which is located nearby to the Palolem Beach and is conveniently situated as it is just 5 minutes walk from the beach.

Rainbow Lining Hostels is one of the hostels situated near to Palolem Beach, Canacona and is one of the top-rated hostels that one could stay. They have dorms and private rooms for people to stay where they have safety, security and a whole lot of amazing staff who will help you to organise your tour, food and clear out any of your doubts and queries. They recently opened Mad Over Goa (MOG) Bar & Grill which offers tasty food and everything are at nominal rates. Along with MOG, they have expanded the region near MOG where you get comfortable stays at a budget price.

Together with MOG and Rainbow Lining Hostels, they offer free breakfast for people who stay here and during my stay here I experienced a variety of breakfast cuisine and to say that made me full enough to roam the entire day at South Goa.



Rainbow Lining Hostels is mainly run by 2 people, Nelson is the owner of the hostels and is friendly and offer guidance’s if you want to tour of Palolem and the surrounding area, I recently got an update that they have started organising tours which is a plus point for travellers visiting here. As beaches and places near Palolem and South Goa have fewer tourists one can visit this hostel and use this facility to tour South Goan beaches along with the awesome crowd from the hostels.

During my stay over here, I met some of the amazing travellers from around the world where at the communal area of the hostel we shared our experiences of travel and also discussed and cleared doubts of fellow travellers who were planning to go to next destination. We had a group of hostellers who were friendly and brimmed with joy and quickly connected. This bought a sense of friendship even though we met for the first time.

The hostel staff was helpful and cleared off the doubts which I had as I did not know which places to visit. This indeed made me feel right at home from my first step entering the place and in future, when I visit South Goa, I make a point to stay at this place and meet awesome fellow travellers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best beaches in North Goa for solo travellers

My experience of visiting North Goa

Best Beaches of South Goa for Solo Travellers